The QR-bill – The basis for more efficient payment transactions
The QR-bill creates the basis for more efficient payment transactions – for all parties involved. Take the necessary arrangements so that you too can take a step towards the digital future and pay incoming QR invoices automatically from 30 June 2020!
What to do so that your company can benefit from the QR-bill?
Prepare yourself in time! It is best to contact your payment transaction partners – your bank and us – now. This way you can ensure that the planning and conversion work will be completed by 30 June 2020. Because you could receive QR-bills due for payment as early as the following day.
- Budget and start projects early
- Analyze how your company pays bills today
With a payment order? In e-banking? Via payment software with file transfer? Or on the basis of complex accounts payable processes with various software solutions?
- Where action is needed
In accounts payable and payment software. Check the vendor master data and supplement it with IBANs and, if necessary, QR-IBANs. Are your readers or scanning platforms compatible? Make sure that your hardware and software can read and process QR codes.
These are the changes for bill recipients
- A QR code contains all payment-relevant data
- New payment references “QR Reference” and “Creditor Reference”
- Account number formats: Only IBAN or “QR-IBAN” now
These are your advantages as invoice recipient
- Simplified invoice processing
One QR code for all payment types and payment references. Simple and secure capture of payment data in the Swiss QR Code by readers and smartphones.
- All payment information integrated in the Swiss QR Code
Increased automation in the accounts payable process. Improved data quality thanks to more and more precise information in standardized form.
- Fewer errors during scanning
The ability to scan all payment-relevant data from the Swiss QR Code offers more efficient payment processing.
- Saves time and money because of less manual effort
Thanks to continuously automated payment references from the ordering party to the recipient.
- Digital and documented
The QR-bill supports both: digital payments and payments by post or at the post office counter.
These are your additional advantages as a biller
- Invoicing in CHF and EUR
- Simplified payment reconciliation, less manual effort
- Electronic transmission of all payment information