The QR invoice. Advantageous for you too! From 30 June 2020.
The QR invoice creates the basis for more efficient payment transactions – for all parties involved. Make the necessary arrangements in good time so that you can pay incoming QR invoices automatically from 30 June 2020!
What to do so that your company can benefit from the QR-bill?
Prepare yourself in time! It is best to contact your payment transaction partners – your bank and us – now. This will enable you to ensure that the planning and conversion work will be completed by 30 June 2020. After all, you could receive QR invoices the very next day that are due for payment.
- Budget early enough and start projects
- Analyze how your company pays bills today
With a payment order? In e-banking? Via payment software with file transfer? Or based on complex creditor processes with various software solutions?
- Where action is needed
For accounts payable and payment software. Check the vendor master data and supplement it with IBANs and, if necessary, QR-IBANs. Are your readers or scanning platforms compatible? Make sure that your hardware and software can read and process QR codes.
These are the changes for bill recipients
- A QR code contains all payment-relevant data
- New payment references “QR Reference” and “Creditor Reference”
- Account number formats: Only IBAN or “QR-IBAN” now
These are your advantages as invoice recipient
- Simplified invoice processing
One QR code for all payment types and payment references. Simple and secure recording of payment data in the Swiss QR Code using readers and smartphones.
- All payment information integrated in the Swiss QR Code
Increase of automation in the accounts payable process. Improved data quality thanks to more and more precise information in standardized form.
- Fewer errors when reading in
The possibility to scan all payment-relevant data from the Swiss QR Code offers more efficient payment processing.
- Saves time and money, because less manual effort
Thanks to continuously automated payment references from the ordering party to the recipient.
- Digital and documented
The QR invoice supports both: digital payments and payments by post or at the post office counter.
These are your additional advantages as a biller
- Invoicing in CHF and EUR
- Simplified payment reconciliation, less manual effort
- Electronic transmission of all payment information