As IT consultants we want
- Support our customers in their success with professionalism and exceptional solutions
- Together with our customers, implementing our solutions efficiently and effectively
- Bringing projects to success systematically and goal-oriented
- Every dW employee is personally engaged and committed to the best possible solution of the customer’s problem
- Work in interdisciplinary teams:
- the expert knowledge required for the customer question
- clear customer responsibility
- tight project organization for market and customer-oriented solutions
- Customer commitment and learning processes
- By involving our customers in the process of analysis and implementation, we create the conditions for the rapid and sustainable realization of the entrepreneurial projects
Despite the great competition in a rapidly growing industry, we are always keen to be socially involved and to bring added value to society.
Autism in the workplace
As SAP and other IT companies have already begun to do, we are committed to helping people with Asperger’s syndrome.
Training and support of apprentices
We consider it an important task to train apprentices and to support them on their way into the professional world. We give young people the chance to gain our diverse knowledge and learn from our experiences.
Support of employees with training
You never stop learning! That’s why we not only support employees in further training, but also accompany students during their studies and term papers.
Junior Chamber International JCI Bern
The JCI is an international network for young managers and entrepreneurs in the Bern region. Through its support we make an important contribution to the promotion of local entrepreneurship (www.jci-bern.ch)