As IT consultants we want to
- support our customers in their success with professionalism and exceptional solutions
- together with our customers, implement our solutions efficiently and effectively
- Bringing projects systematically and goal-oriented to success
- Every dW employee is personally committed and committed to the best possible solution of the customer’s problem
- Working in interdisciplinary teams with
the expert knowledge required for customer requirements
clear customer responsibility
tight project organization for market and customer-oriented solutions
Customer commitment and learning processes
- By involving our clients in the process of analysis and implementation, we create the conditions for the rapid and sustainable realisation of entrepreneurial projects.
Despite the fierce competition in a fast-growing industry, we are always keen to be socially involved and bring added value to society.
Autism in the workplace
Just as SAP and other IT companies have started to do, we are committed to helping people with Asperger’s syndrome.
Training and supervision of apprentices
We see training apprentices and supporting them on their way into the professional world as an important task. We give young people the chance to acquire our diverse knowledge and learn from our experience.
Support of employees during training
You never stop learning! This is why we not only support employees in further training, but also accompany students during their studies and term papers.
Junior Chamber International JCI Bern
The JCI is an international network for young managers and entrepreneurs in the Bern region. Through its support we make an important contribution to the promotion of local entrepreneurship (www.jci-bern.ch)