SAP SOLUTION MANAGER CONSULTANT (M/W, 80-100%)
As an SAP Solution Manager Consultant with proven experience and a high level of motivation, you are able to model complex processes of our customers and map them in SAP Solution Manager. You are familiar with incident, change and problem management not only from ITIL teaching, but have already implemented such SAP projects. CHARM and Solution Documentation with Testing round off your experience.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience and have assumed technical responsibility in SAP Solution Manager projects.
- You are very familiar with the implementation or optimization of Incident Management / Change Management processes and the design of corresponding workflows.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in one or more of the following topics: ITIL Service Management processes, SAP Basis, ARIS, HP Quality Center, ABAP or JAVA programming.
- SAP PPM know-how would be desirable
- You have business fluent written and spoken German and English. Additional foreign languages are a plus.
- You are willing to travel.
- You have a very good (specialist) university degree in the field of computer science, business information technology or a comparable technical field of study.
- You are a personality that our demanding customers can trust professionally and commercially.
- Outstanding social skills and customer orientation round off your profile.
- Active design of ITIL customer processes in SOLMAN
- Conception of technical solution approaches based on business requirements
- Implementation of solution approaches in SOLMAN from the blueprint to GoLive
- Professional project management of SOLMAN projects
- support of application development in all technical matters concerning SOLMAN
- change management and project collaboration
- Incident management in 2nd level support and coordination of 3rd level support using OSS instructions
We offer you:
- Unique culture
- International teamwork at our company or at the customer’s site
- Modern working time model with home office possibilities
- Modern working environment and state-of-the-art systems
- Interesting job prospects and further training opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package and additional benefits
- Work location Bern, Zurich, Munich or Vigo
Please fill out the form below, or send your application documents to [email protected]