SAP SOLUTION MANAGER CONSULTANT (M/F, 80-100%)
As a SAP Solution Manager Consultant with proven experience and high motivation, you will be able to model our customers’ complex processes and map them in SAP Solution Manager. You are not only familiar with incident, change and problem management from ITIL, but have also implemented such SAP projects. CHARM and Solution Documentation with Testing round off your experience.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience and have taken on technical responsibility in SAP Solution Manager projects.
- You are familiar with the implementation and optimization of Incident Management / Change Management processes as well as the design of corresponding workflows.
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of one or more of the following topics: ITIL Service Management Processes, SAP Basis, ARIS, HP Quality Center, ABAP or JAVA Programming.
- SAP PPM KnowHow would be desirable
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English. Other foreign languages are a plus.
- You are very willing to travel.
- You have a very good (technical) academic degree in information technology, business informatics or a comparable technical field of study.
- You are a personality that our demanding customers can trust professionally and commercially.
- Excellent social skills and customer orientation round off your profile.
- Active design of ITIL customer processes in SOLMAN
- Conception of technical solution approaches based on business requirements
- Implementation of solutions in SOLMAN from Blueprint to GoLive
- Technical project management of SOLMAN projects
- Support of application development in all technical matters around SOLMAN
- Change management and project collaboration
- Incident management in 2nd level support and coordination of 3rd level support via OSS notes
We offer you:
- Unique culture
- International teamwork with us or with the customer
- Modern working time model with home office options
- Modern working environment and state-of-the-art systems
- Interesting job prospects and further training opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package and additional benefits
- Workplace Berne, Zurich, Munich or Vigo
Please fill the form below or send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.